Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

3.18.2009

Roundabouts are not my friend...

I've never been a big fan of roundabouts. I always thought they were confusing and every time I went around one, I was afraid I was going to get in a wreck. Today, I did. I was on my way back to work after lunch, thought the lady already in the roundabout was going to continue around, so I started go so I could go behind her, but she was turning off at the "exit" so I hit her passenger side back door. Her car is dented. And mine? Well, mine seems to be missing something:
I take it to the shop tomorrow morning. I really pray they don't tell me its totaled.

5 comments:

Lindz said...

Oh crud! That sucks, I'm sorry. It's the worst feeling, too. I've only been in one accident and the guilt alone was damage enough. Good luck with the estimate.

Lainey-Paney said...

ouch!

...what in the world is a "roundabout"????

Anonymous said...

oh shit. that is seriously my biggest fear about those damn roundabouts. they keep installing them all over reno and i hate it. i get all nervous and twitchy with them

Miller Mommy said...

I HATE roundabouts! If I know there is one where I will be driving I try to reinvent a different way to go!! I will seriously go MILES out of my way to avoid them!!!

misguided mommy said...

thought of you today, i had to go through the same roundabout 3 damn times because i kept going back and forth all over town, everyone was driving like morons and trying to make me wreck.

people have been saying they are having trouble adding me to their readers...make sure you are adding
www.misguidedmommy.com/feed