Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

9.06.2009

4 years of magic

Four years ago this weekend, I married my best friend. There have been many ups and downs during this time, but all have been worth it. I love this man more than I could have ever imagined. He always knows what to say when I'm feeling down, and can always make me laugh. Sometimes this gets on my nerves! Seeing as though he can make me laught 9 times out of 10 even when I'm mad at him. He is the most amazing father...he loves Madison more than anything in this world. Seeing him grow as a daddy this past year has just made me fall even more in love with him. There is nothing better than seeing a Daddy with his baby girl! I am so excited to spend so many more years with this man; my soulmate and my best friend!

At our wedding, September 3, 2005

At the Colts game in August, 2009
(I must say that I think we both look better now...how many people can say that! :))

2 comments:

Erica said...

ooooh who decorated your cake?! it's gorgeous :) hee hee!!

misguided mommy said...

holy shit you look way super duper different now. i love your dress though and the hair and tiara and....i wanna get married all over phoooey for only getting to do that once in your life. i think we should be able to get married again every year so we can have new dresses and more cake