Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

1.30.2009

Getting so big!!

Playing before bedtime!




The past two nights, Madison and I have spent close to an hour laying on her floor playing. She is so close to rolling over from her back to her tummy that if she got any closer, she'd be rolling over. Her legs tend to get in the way! She rolls over from tummy to her back like a pro!! She always gets a huge smile on her smile on her face as soon as she rolls over. It's so sweet to see her growing up and mastering all these new skills!! My baby is truly passed the newborn stage! I'm going to be planning her first birthday before I know it! I'm almost afraid to blink, for fear I'll miss something big!!

1 comments:

Miller Mommy said...

She is just too adorable!! Too bad she isn't older I would be working an arranged marriage with her and Tanner :) :)

I think that she looks like you and you can just see your love for her in each picture!!!