Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

10.03.2008

The fun has begun!!

We have arrived at the hospital, and I'm all hooked up to the monitors. The cervadil has not been place yet, and I'm not sure when that is happening, but I'm pretty sure that they said they would leave it in for 12 hours, then remove it, check me, and start the pitocin. I'm feeling a little calmer now that we're actually here. I was kind of freaking out early this evening. It's just so weird that we left the house as a couple, and we'll be coming home as a family of three! I will try to post pictures as soon as I can, but the internet here is pretty slow, so I'm not sure how much Blogger will cooperate!! Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement throughout this whole pregnancy, and I can't wait to show off my daughter to you all! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetie! I was just thinking of you all day. I am so glad to read this update. I know you and hubby have a few life changing hours ahead of you. I will be praying for a safe delivery and I can't wait to meet Madison. Big Hug Momma! I'm thrilled for you both.
xoxo

Jayla'sMommy said...

Good luck! I hope you will have a safe and easy delivery! Can't wait to see pictures.

Cindy said...

How exciting! Good luck!

HANNAH HILLIARD said...

I am so excited for you! You definitely have baby Madison by now and I'm just so happy!!!!! I'll keep checking back for some pictures. Let me know when you want to have a play date : )

Miller Mommy said...

Ok there should definitely be a princess in your lives by now :) I cannot wait to see pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm hoping and praying Maddy is here! Post when you can!