Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

4.21.2008

Happy Birthday, Ryan!!

Yesterday I got to celebrate the first birthday of my best friend's little boy. His actual birthday is May 4, but they are moving to Fort Wayne in the next week or so, so she wanted to have a party with the people down here in Indy before they moved. I went up early to help Erica with the decorations and the food and got a little glimpse of what I'm in for in a little over a year!

After his party, Erica and her husband went to a concert downtown that he had won tickets to, so I took Ryan home with me, and watched him for the night. While I was rocking him to sleep, it made me realize how excited I am to have our own little peanut here in our arms and rocking them to sleep every night. I'm so excited for that bonding time!

Tomorrow I will be 17 weeks! I will post a belly pic tomorrow to start the "documentation of the growing preggo belly" week by week! For now, here's some pics from Ryan's birthday party:

Ryan with his birthday cake.
He wasn't too sure of the Curious George pinata.
Ryan with his "Aunt Lindsay"
Me with my best friend, Erica.










1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not too sure about that Curious George pinata either. He looks like he's being hanged!!