Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

4.23.2008

Zoey actually IN the pool!

Zoey waiting anxiously for daddy to throw her ball!
Apparently she'll only get in when daddy's home. She jumped right in!



Zoey playing in her pool. I know, not too exciting, but what can I say! These puppies are my babies!

I'm going up to Columbia City this weekend to help mom address the invites and announcements for Andrew's graduation and graduation party. It kills me that he's graduating already! I feel like it was just yesterday I was in the hospital holding him when he was 2 hours old. He's grown into such an amazing young man! So sure of himself, and such a leader. I'm so excited to see what he does after high school. I know he will be successful in anything he puts his mind to! I'll update sometime next week.

Only one more week til we find out if the peanut is a boy or a girl!!!!

0 comments: