Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

5.16.2008

3D Ultrasound...HERE WE COME!!

Since I have a such a wonderful and loving husband, he decided, out of the goodness of his heart, to give me $100 out of our stimulus check from the government to go towards the ultrasound. (OK, so maybe it was more like I begged and whined until he did, but same thing!) I still have a $100 MasterCard gift card that I got from Nelnet that I'm going to use for the rest of it! Now I just have to call them, and figure out when the heck we're going to do it. They said on their website that the best time to come was between 26 and 34 weeks, but good pictures could be obtained as early as 22 weeks. Just trying to find the best Saturday to do it since they're only open until 6pm. I'll keep you updated! Yea for Friday!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jayla'sMommy said...

Yay, I am so excited for you. 3D ultrasounds are so much fun!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

3d ultrasounds said...

3D ultrasounds technology doesn't allow us to determine gender any earlier or with any more accuracy. We actually don't even use that technology to determine id gender. We use traditional 2d ultrasound to determine gender. Then if baby is in a good position we can flip to 3d mode to show mom and dad. The genitals are actually very hard to get good 3d images of baby.