Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

5.03.2008

Seriously...are we the Pacers or Bengals now?!

We all know what big Colts fans Tony and I are...so I'm sure you can understand my SHOCK and almost anger I felt when I saw this story on ESPN.com's front page:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3378829 If you don't want to read it, or haven't seen yet, WR Marvin Harrison is being investigated in a shooting in his home town in PA. Of all the Colts players he and Peyton are the LAST people I would think of something like this happening! Already this off-season, back-up RB Kenton Keith was arrested outside a nightclub for a number of things. Most of them minor, but he was arrested none the less! It just makes me so mad when I see these types of things about professional athletes (especially my Colts)! Why can't they see the amazing opportunity and honor they have to be playing in the NFL (or the NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS...)
I just hope there's a good explanation in all this, and that Marvin is completely clean, but after reading the story, I really dont know...

0 comments: