Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

6.24.2008

26 Weeks

I had my monthly appointment today, and everything was good! I had to have my blood drawn for my third trimester labs (3rd trimester?!), which included the oh-so-yummy orange drink! It wasn't as bad as I imagined, but I'm really not a fan of Orange Soda, so it wasn't the greatest thing I've ever tasted! And no one told me before I got there that I would have to have it all chugged down in a matter of 5 minutes...needless to say, I got through it. Miss Maddie had the hiccups this morning while the doctor was listening to her heartbeat...it was so cute. She seems to get them often!


They have informed me that I start going every two weeks now up until 36 weeks, which then begins the weekly appointments! I can't believe it's time for bi-weekly appointments already! She's going to be here before we know it!





Tony and I are going to Chicago for the weekend for our last little trip as just a couple...I haven't been to Chicago since I was little, and I don't really remember anything! I know we went to a Cubs game, but I don't actually remember the game. I think that's when I got the small wooden bat that would later be used (accidentally mind you!) to take out my cousin's new permanent front teeth! (Sorry, Stacie!!) We're planning on going to the aquarium, the history museum, and Navy Pier...and of course we'll do some shopping!! It should be a fun little get-away!





And of course, I'll leave you with the weekly belly pic!

3 comments:

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

you're lookin cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Bi-weekly appts already! YAY! Well because she will be here soon. Have a great time in Chicago!
You look beautiful!

Jen said...

Oh gosh! Soo exciting! She'll be here in no time! You look amazing BTW.