Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

6.17.2008

Only 15 more weeks!

Believe it or not, we're at week 25 already! Miss Maddie has been become MUCH more active lately. I really wish I could see what she is doing sometimes because they are definitly not kicks or punches! My stomach looks like the ocean with all the "waves" some nights. I could sit and watch my belly "jump" and "wave" all night! It's so amazing that she started out so microscopic and now she's almost a foot long, and over a pound in weight! God is truly amazing!!!


We had Andrew's Graduation Party this weekend. It turned out really well. I still can't believe he's out of high school now. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday!!! And now he's all grown up! I'm really proud of him, though. He has grown into such an amazing young man. He of course still has his "teenage boy" moments, but he really is a great, God-fearing kid! I think my mom did amazing raising a little boy from the age of 5 on her own!!!


And last, but certainly not least, the weekly belly pic!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Once again oh so trendy! I can only imagine how you'll dress your little girl!

Anonymous said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! Trendy indeed!! Congrat to baby bro on his graduation. Love the color of your room!