Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

6.09.2008

More bad weather...

It looks like we're in for another round of storms tonight! I hope it doesn't hit the East side too bad (hit by tornados last week) or the South side too bad (still flooded from this past weekend!) It seems like there have been bad storms at least every other day for the past week! No idea what we're going to do for dinner tonight...I was thinking cook-out, but with the cracks of thunder I'm hearing every minute, I guess that idea's out the window! Hopefully it lets up long enough for me to walk from my building to the parking garage! Can't wait to go more than one day without storms!

2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

well...as far as dinner goes, hubby brought home all the makings for Frito-Pie.

I tried about half a bowl of it... I was taken back to...1989 & I was at a skating rink. After that, I was done with the stuff. couldn't do it. so gross to me.

:( yuckola.

Lindz said...

I'm so done with bad weather, even if ours only consists of gray skies, rain and wind. I want SUMMER.