Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

7.15.2008

29 weeks...

Today marks Week 29 on this wonderful journey we call pregnancy! It's so exciting that we will get to hold Madison in less than 3 months!! I feel extra big everyday, but am loving this prego belly!


We tried to put Maddie's crib together this weekend...this is as far as we got:Cool, huh?! The hole on the bottom of the left side was missing the "guide" for the screw to go into. This in turn caused me to have my first real "pregnancy induced" breakdown. I was so upset that I laid on the floor crying that we couldn't put her crib together. Silly, I know!! Tony was nice during my small breakdown, but definitely didn't have any pity on me!! :-) I called Customer Service Monday morning, and we should have a new piece in a week or two. Problem solved!! I'm just a little bummed because I thought we were going to have her room pretty much put together (furniture wise) this weekend. Mom and Andrew are going on a cruise next week and they're coming down this weekend so we can take them to the airport. Andrew is going to help Tony take the dresser/changer upstairs, so I was hoping for all the furniture to be where I want it. Oh well! This is the first real "bump" we've hit, so I guess we should count ourselves lucky!!

I know I posted earlier about Kim helping me tape the stripes for the main wall in Madison's room. Tony painted them, and they look awesome!! The funny thing is, with the pink next to it, the cream now looks green. Oh well, I was playing with the idea of using pink, brown, cream, and green, so I guess the "green" stripes fit in!



We get to see our beautiful daughter again in three weeks!!!!! I booked the second 3D ultrasound for Tuesday, August 5! Hopefully she won't have her legs up this time so we can see her little face better!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

I love the stripes. I am so excited for you.

Jen said...

Oh gosh- that probably won't be your last crying on the floor preggo moment.. I admit I had a few.. haha- especially when you're 39.5 weeks pregnant and you are just dying to get that baby out and hold her already!