Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

7.01.2008

27 Weeks already!!

I know I say this almost every week, but seriously (!) I can't believe we're this far along already! Somedays I feel like I'm going to run out of time! Tony finished painting the cream on the walls today, and tomorrow Kim is coming over to help me tape off the stripes on the one wall. I just can't even fathom how much fun that is going to be! HA.HA. At least I won't be doing it by myself, though!
According to some sites, I am in the third trimester now. WHOA! I've noticed more and more each day, well night especially, how heavy by belly feels. I hadn't really felt any different before, but for the past couple weeks, I've been suprised by how it feels! Makes a little nervous for the 13 weeks we have left to go!
I'm finally starting to actually like my baby bump (well not so sure it can be called a "bump" anymore!) now. I've been a little apprehensive about the expanding, but now I'm realizing how amazing it really is! I was so worried about getting back to pre-pregnancy body ASAP after delivery, I wasn't embracing the wonderful "figure" God has blessed me with until September! I lost the weight once, I can and will do it again! So in celebration of the beautiful prego body:

0 comments: