Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

7.22.2008

3/4 of the way done! WOW!

Today marks 30 weeks...in 7 weeks (or 8 depending on what book you read!) I will be "full-term" It's almost unreal! The nursery is starting to come together. Even with the messed up side, Tony put the crib together just so I could see the room all put together. He even took the dresser/changer up by himself! I'm so glad I wasn't there to witness that!! (so is he!) I would have been freaking out the entire time, which surely would have made things worse!

Her crib with all her stuffed animals...we don't have her bedding yet, but Tony wanted something in there so it didn't look so bare!

The Dresser/Changer combo

Her nursery from the doorway

Tony had the week-end off, so we did some shopping Saturday, and got a couple more things for Miss Madison. I try not to buy clothes for her (his sister is giving us some of Sarah's old clothes, and we're getting a ton from a friend of my mom), but I can't help it! We went to Kirkland's where Tony found a cute pillow with an "M" embroidered on it, and an "M" to put on the wall.

The pillowThe "M" for the wall behind her crib

I had already bought one at Michael's but I would have had to paint it, and I like the one he found better anyway! Then we went to Build-A-Bear and made a bear for her.

"Olivia", the bear we made for her
The stuffing machine was broken, so I had to hand stuff it, which I thought made it even more special! Tony handled the picking out of the outfit while I stuffed. I wish we could find one like it for Maddie...it's so cute!

Tony had vowed that he wouldn't go into Motherhood Maternity while I was pregnant, but I won on Saturday! He wanted Starbucks, and there's a Motherhood two doors down from the one we went to, so I went in there while he got his coffee. I didn't really want to buy anymore maternity clothes, but I was getting extremely bored with what I had! I felt like I was wearing the same thing every week. I got a new dress, a shirt, and an outfit. The good thing with the dress is I should be able to wear it after she's born, and it was only $15! I have the new outfit on in this week's picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Nursey is GORGEOUS!!! I love the colors and the furniture is so nice. Great selections on the letter M's. I think its so cute you made a bear for her that is very special.

As always you look beautiful!

Lindz said...

I am not even joking anymore - I want your maternity clothes when I get pregnant in like 10 years. Then again I will just get pissed off when I don't look as cute in them as you do.

Love the nursery - the stripes are fab. I went to a baby shower for a friend this weekend and her nursery is stunningly similar - down to the changing table. Little girl things are too much fun.