Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

7.30.2008

WWYD?

What would you do?? I ordered the diaper bag online at Pottery Barn Baby this week-end and had it monogramed. Problem: You're supposed to type the initials EXACTLY how you want them to appear, not their actual initials. Would be nice if they clarified that on their website so I didn't have a bag that looks like this:

(And I wouldn't have had a complete break-down while on the phone with Tony telling him what happened...seriously, these hormones keep getting worse, and I'm starting to feel REALLY bad for Tony!) As you fully realize, her initials are MNG, not MGN as this monogram would have you believe. So here's the question, would you just use this one or would you order a new one that is correct? I can't send it back, since it was "an error on my end" (as told to me by the Pottery Barn Customer Service Rep I talked to tonight)...I need some advice...please weigh in!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

Tricky! It depends. If it is going to bother you to the point that you feel the need to explain, then bite the bullet and get a new one. However, I don't think it's that bad. AND on the upside, you could just say you got it at the store Mango (know it?) which has MNG on it's labels? Yes? Yes?

Anonymous said...

I say that it is pretty gay that someone decided to put the last initial in the middle anyway. It always confused me and as you know I am a fairly intelligent person. Plus, my OCD makes me want to rearrange the letters to put them in order. So...I think this bag is perfect. Seriously, keep it.