Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

7.08.2008

we have arrived in the third trimester!

We're definitely in the home stretch now! Only 12 weeks (or so) until Miss Madison debuts! I can't believe how fast it's gone. I feel like we're no where NEAR ready! One of my best friends, Kim came over last Wednesday and helped (read: did all the work!) me tape the wall for the stripes. Tony painted the pink this weekend, and it looks really good! I'll post a picture once we take the tape down...there's a couple of stripes that need another coat. We're planning on putting her crib together this weekend, moving the chair and ottoman up, and getting the dresser/changing table up to her room in a couple weeks when my brother's in town to help Tony carry it upstairs. Soon her room will look like a nursery!

This Saturday is our 3D ultrasound! I can't wait to see the little peanut again! I hope she cooperates and gives us some good pictures of her little face!! I'll be sure to post them when we get home!

And of course, the weekly belly pic:



I've had this dress for probably close to 3-4 years now. I'm not sure how I feel that I can get it zipped when I'm 28 weeks pregnant. It really wasn't too big when I wore it before. I guess 30 pounds is a lot more than I thought! Glad I lost those before I got pregnant!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting those 3D ultrasounds are amazing!!! I can't wait to see her! The dress looks great and you look beautiful as always!

Can't wait to see the nursery!

Jayla'sMommy said...

You look so great!!!
Can't wait to see the pics from the 3D ultrasound. we had ours done when I was 29 weeks pregnant and we got some amazing pictures (and a video) of Jayla.

Lindz said...

I honestly cannot handle how cute you are. I cannot imagine what you're little girl is going to look like - she'll be breath-taking! Can't wait to see your 3-D pics either. You make me all giddy to be domestic myself soon.

Cindy said...

OHMYGOSH - Cutest belly shots ever! Pregnancy looks fabulous on you!