Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

8.05.2008

32 Weeks today!

Today we start the 8 week countdown!! It's going so fast, and it's just going to go faster once she's born!! I am so excited to start this new chapter in our lives...I'm already thinking of what fun traditions we can start for the holidays!! I think for the fall/Halloween, we definitly have to make a trip to the pumpkin patch. There's one not too far from the house, and it looks like so much fun! Weather will decide if we start that one this year, or wait for next year. I really want to start a tradition of making Christmas cookies with her. I'm not sure if that will happen, but I think it would be so fun to look forward to decorating them each year! Tony thinks I'm crazy, but oh well!

We're going for our second 3D ultrasound tonight. Hopefully she's head down and showing her beautiful face! I keep reading that "you should be able to identify different body parts as they're moving around..." yeah, I have no idea what's where, but I DO know it hurts most of the time when she moves. Should make the next 2 months interesting!! I'm hoping to see what's in my pelvis bone tonight because for the past 3 or 4 nights, it's felt like she's in there just pushing as hard as she can on it! Well look for a belly pic and pics of Madison either tonight or tomorrow!!

0 comments: