Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

8.21.2008

34 Week Pic

34 weeks and 2 days today. I can't believe we're so close to meeting our little Madison. Most days I'm more excited than nervous, but I definitely have my days where I almost have a nervous breakdown! I feel like there's so much more to do...there's not really, but I just feel so unprepared for her to be here!! But on the other hand, I cannot wait to hold her and touch her face, and shower her with kisses!! I can't wait until all this moving she does doesn't make my pelvis feel like its going to break!! Her head is nestled in nicely, so every time she stretches it feels like the left side of my pelvis is going to shatter!! I do like that she's so active, since I don't ever have to worry about her, but wow, the pain at times!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had my 34 week doctor appointment yesterday. I'm up 12 pounds, and her heartbeat was 138 bpm. She must have been sleeping because that's the lowest it's ever been. I have finally "cycled through" all the doctors at the practice, so I finally get to go back to my doctor! YAY!! I'm so glad I get to see her for the next appointment since I will be getting my Group B Strep test, and having my cervix checked. I just feel the most comfortable with her, so happily these uncomfortable checks will be with someone I'm comfortable with! I realize I'll be 36 weeks at my next appointment, but it seems so surreal that it will be time to start checking to see if I'm dilating and effacement already!! Little Madison will be here before we know it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sunday we get to go to the first game in Lucas Oil Stadium!! Too bad we won't get to see Peyton, but there is a good chance we could see Dwight (Freeney) and maybe even my man BOB!! (Sanders) I'm excited to see if we can make LOS as loud as the RCA Dome was! It's a big feat, but I think we can do it!! We're going to tailgate before, and I'm a little nervous about the bathroom situation!! The game doesn't start until 8pm, and I'm sure we'll get downtown no later than 2, and there's not exactly places close to where we park to go to the bathroom. It should be interesting!!

4 comments:

Miller Mommy said...

How excited you must be!! I am loving reading your blog...I sent you a message on facebook, did you get it???
You are going to be an awesome mommy!!!

Lainey-Paney said...

well, you look precious!

Anonymous said...

You lokk great! Love the blouse! You are soo the fashionable mom to be! I can't believe she will be here soooo soon! YAY!

Um please try not to deliver at the Tailgate party! LOL! You are soooooo COOL! I would be donw to go to the first game in the new stadium...PREGNANT and all! Take pics! I'm sure you Colts fan can make that staium full of noise.

Enjoy! I'm SO JEALOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog this morning. You look radiant. I cannot wait to read the words you discover once you hold that sweet baby girl!