Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

8.26.2008

5 Weeks to go!




Today marks 35 weeks. A month from today is my last day of work until the beginning of the year...YIPEE!!!! I joined a "Due Date Club" on Babyzone.com as soon as I found out I was pregnant, and I believe about 15 of the ladies have already had their babies. I love reading their birth stories, and seeing the pictures of their little ones. It makes me SO excited for her to be here! One girl posted the link to newborn photo shoot they did this weekend, and it gave me so many ideas for pictures of little Madison! One of my favorites was of her feet, and they had put their wedding rings on her big toes. It was the sweetest thing I've seen, and I would have never thought of that. I think I'm going to have to steal that idea! I just hope I can make it look half as good with my non-professional self!!
I have my first (of two) baby showers this weekend. My aunt, cousins, and best friends are throwing it for me. I can't wait to see everybody!! I haven't seen most of them for at least 2 months!! I will post pictures next week when I get back. I'm also staying up at my mom's all weekend. It's kind of weird to think about the fact that this will be the last time I'm up there without Madison in tow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww you look so freaking cute!!! All baby! Get her baby COLTS jersey ready. Have a great time at your Baby Shower! Get some rest and papering from mom this weekend...cause next time you see her all attention will be on Madison :)

Miller Mommy said...

You are looking cute!! I didn't even look that cute pre-babies :) HA!!
Enjoy your baby shower and I agree with Patty, get some pampering cause she is right once baby arrives on the scene it is like "mommy and daddy who, where is the baby??" :) :) HA!!

Jen said...

Yay! You look GREAT! Not a single stretch mark! WHOO HOO! I was the same way.. except for my poor boobs, we won't talk about them.

Enjoy your baby shower! Once you have all your baby stuff you will seriously be DYING to get your little baby out so you can play with all their stuff!

Lainey-Paney said...

I don't think you have time this go 'round, but when/if you get pregnant again---you should be a pregnant model. Ever watch that show, "Runway Moms"? They got nuthin' on you! You just look pretty awesome pregnant!
:)

Amanda said...

Oh! I am so excited for you! Just remember to take photos that show scale, her foot in your hand, Daddy napping with her, lil butt scooshed up in the air.