Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

8.13.2008

Week 33!

This post will be short and sweet...I must attempt to nap before the swimming starts at around 10, followed by mens gymnastics at 11. I'm loving the Olympics, but this going to bed at 1am is not working out so well for me!! So I leave you with the pics of the 33rd week!

I think she may have had a growth spurt...my skin feels like it is going to rip!

Oh dear! You can actually see my belly button starting to stick out!

It seems I have misplaced my feet! (and can you tell she likes the left side? looking a little uneven there!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!

Ouchie on the part that makes your skin want to rip. Lotion! Lotion!

Anonymous said...

OMG I totally stole your new layout style...not the same one but from that site!

Tooocute!!!

Lainey-Paney said...

wow, you have had a growth spurt!

Lindz said...

You're getting so close! Have you been using lots of cocoa butter!?

Anonymous said...

I just bragged how you gave me this layout site. I changed mine again!

I love your comment...you are too sweet! Just want to HUG you! :)