Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

8.18.2008

Lucas Oil Stadium

We got to tour the Colts' new stadium yesterday, and let me just say, it is awesome!! I can't wait for this season to start!! Our seats turned out to be better than I thought. I had tried to kind of compare these to our ones from the RCA Dome, and thought they were a comparable distance from the field...but turns out we're actually closer in the new stadium!! (makes me a little less upset about having to pay so much more for the tickets this year) I took quite a few pictures, but I'll try to narrow them down!
Our new home!

View from the floor level end zone seats...wish we could afford these!

View from our seats


Love the horseshoe in the stands!

Tony and me...I love this picture!

Me in the locker room

On the field!
View from our seats with the roof and window open.

Looking in through the window...look at the beautiful Super Bowl Champions banner!

As you can tell, I'm so excited for this season to start!!! LET'S GO COLTS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

OMG! What a gorgeous stadium. Your seats are AWESOME!! Did you guys have to pay a seat licensing fee? Great view from the new seats. I'm SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!

I'm so excited too. I can't wait for football season to start...I'm having severe football withdrawals. Preseason helps but is not the same as the official start.

You look SO cute in your jersey!
GO COLTS!!!

GO JETS!!! :) Had to through that in there LOL!

Anonymous said...

You would know if you got a seat licensing fee...for the new JETS stadium opening in 2010...for your seats...I would guess it would be anywear from $10,000 to $15,000 just for the PSL (personal seat license) NOT including the tickets for the season.

Oh and NOT for one year but a range from 3-10 years...every year to pay that fee on top of ticket prices...its gonna be insane!

The field seats the PSL are about $30,000 per season...INSANE!!! thank god I have a big screen TV!

Emily said...

LOVE the new stadium! I can not wait to go! Our seats are in the 235/236 section, I believe. You? Man, I wish I looked like you when I was 34 weeks prego! :-)