Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

9.04.2008

36 Week DA

I had my 36 week doctor appointment today. Along with that came the dreaded Group B Strep test, and the start of my cervical checks. Glad to report, neither was bad. A tad uncomfortable, but not painful! I got more good news when my doctor told me once you go over 40 weeks, they schedule an induction! Hallelujah!! Knowing a week is all she'll let me go over is so re-assuring! I also found out there CAN be three people in the room during delivery!! I'm so happy knowing that both my mom and his mom will be there to share in our joy as soon as little Madison is born! Madison is still head down (YAY!), and my cervix is strong, with little to no dialation yet. I am perfectly OK with that. I really don't want her to come early. I think I'm in the minority of most pregnant women in saying that, but I really love being pregnant, and honestly, I want to enjoy all 40 weeks of it! (Hopefully I'm feeling the same way in a couple weeks!) Here are the much anticipated 36 week pictures (I know you're all constantly checking to see if I've put them up yet...right? hehe)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great! I'm going to miss the weekly pics too. I hope you don't go early either...stay healthy and take it easy momma.

I wrote a reply to you on my football post as a comment on my blog. duh! lol

Go ELI tonight!!! I'm excited to have football to watch!