Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

9.09.2008

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!



I went to Wal-Mart for bread and milk...I got bread and milk, and some other things :-) I knew I was almost out of Cookies & Cream ice cream (not something we want to happen!), so I went to the freezer aisle...and these two tubs of ice cream jumped into my cart. I didn't want to hurt their feelings, so I let them come home with me! I can't wait to enjoy them!!! Don't judge, I'm 9 months pregnant, and Edy's slow churn is the one thing I've allowed myself to indulge in this pregnancy...nothing like having options! :-)

4 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

I dunno about apple pie ice cream.....

But I'm not judging... I mean, you want your child to come out sweet, don't you??? Eat away!

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm pumpkin! That looks delicious!

Miller Mommy said...

You go sister! When I was pregnant with Tanner it was almost a sin to have less than 4 1/2 gallons in our freezer at any time! Soooo I say eat away....

Anonymous said...

What a game!!! YAY! Colts!!
Gotta love your kicker!!

Hope you are feeling well :)
Very close now