Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

9.23.2008

39 Weeks and a Date!

The nurse called me today to let me know I was on the schedule for an induction on Saturday, October 4. The plan is to go in Friday night to start the Cervadil (to soften my cervix), stay overnight, and begin the induction on Saturday morning. We're supposed to go in at 7:30 Friday evening, but we have to call an hour before to make sure there's a room available. I really hope this works out because it works so well with every one's schedule! My mom wouldn't have to miss any work for the delivery, and Tony and I would have the first week home by ourselves before my mom came down the following week to help out. Of course, she is our child, so who knows what she has planned! :-) I leave you with the 39 week belly!

3 comments:

Miller Mommy said...

YEAH! The end is in sight :) :)

Lainey-Paney said...

:)

Anonymous said...

YAY! The plan sounds perfect. I hope it works out how you want it. I'm really excited for you!

I'll be thinking of you all week!

You look great Momma!

Thanks for the comment on my fall! LMAO...it happens to us all :)

Have a great weekend!