Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

9.26.2008

Why now?

I just found out I'm without a computer for 7-10 days...don't the people at Best Buy know that I'm going to have a baby in that time, and my wonderful blogging friends must have pictures ASAP?! Don't they know I'm off work all week next week, and now I have no computer on which to read my blogs? And can someone please explain to my wonderful husband why this is such a big deal? I know in the huge scheme of the world, it's not...but in my little piece of the world, it's HUGE! I just wish I could make him understand that without him telling me that it wasn't the end of the world. Yes, I'm fully aware that there are much worse things that could have happened, but I just wish he understood that it IS a big deal to me, and little sympathy (fake or not) would be appreciated!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mickey gave me your web site today and I was excited to hear the date was approaching! You look like being pregnant is suiting you well and your blogs tell me you love every minute of it. Children are great, but let me tell you Grandchildren are 1 step better! May your delivery go well and I will keep watching your blog for the first photos! Darleen Wright

Unknown said...

Oh no! I remember when I didn't have the internet for like 2 days and I thought I was going crazy! And that was when I was working too so I wasn't even home most of the time!

Miller Mommy said...

AHHHH!!! Seriously! This is the end of the world! I cannot imagine not having my beloved computer! That is totally going to stink!!! NOT good to be stressing out the expectant mommy like that!!!

Lainey-Paney said...

UGH! Oh no!

HANNAH HILLIARD said...

Have a baby already : ) I'm so excited for you and the experience is so amazing. I can not even believe Hazel is already here and laying right beside me. Gosh, it's just crazy. You are going to love being a mom...although you get zero sleep, it's so worth it. Maybe we can have a play date when Miss Madison arrives. Hang in there. By the way, I'm totally jealous of your stylish diaper bag!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if you are online at all. Miss you! Thinking of you and wishing you a safe and happy delivery. Can't wait to meet maddy!