Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

9.05.2008

Labor Day Fun

Tony had to work all day on Labor Day, so I stayed up at my mom's for an extra night. We decided to take advantage of the nice weather, and go play some Putt-Putt. I was not too thrilled to be going, as I'm not very good. But the first game, I WON!!! But I was back to form on the second game when I came in last...a very distant last! I still had a lot of fun, though! Here are some pics from the day.


Mom getting ready to sink on in!

Andrew "teeing" off!

My hole-in-one!


Proof that I rock! (well at least on the first game I did...I think I finished with a 51 on the second game! OOPS!)


Andrew getting eaten by the alligator...or maye its a crocodile...who knows!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE mini-golf! We don't keep score though...don't know how! lol