Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

9.05.2008

Baby Shower

Last Saturday, my Aunt Debb, cousins Stefanie and Stacie, and my two best friends Erica and Kim threw me a baby shower. The food was wonderful, the cake was tasty, and the presents were plentiful! I can't thank God enough for the wonderful family and friends I have been blessed with!! Just wanted to share some of the pictures!

The food, along with the Feeding and Bathing "stations" from Kim and Erica



Cake and cupcakes made by my Aunt Kathy



YAY PRESENTS!! :-)



My mom, ME, Tony's mom





Me with my cousin Stefanie


Me with my cousin Stacie

Erica and me...two hot mommas!

Kim and me...college roomies and best friends!

We got so much stuff for Madison! I'm still trying to figure out where it's all going to go! I still have two more showers (one at work, and one at Tony's church). It's wonderful being this blessed, but it's kinda stressful! (Which I mean in the best way possible!!) I told Tony last night that we better hope when we decide to have a second child that it's a girl! That way we won't have to buy much!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How gorgeous! Everything looks great! I'm so happy that you had your loved ones celebrate you. And YAY for presents. Maddy is a lucky girl already...don't worry you'll used up all the outfits...I hear there is a lot of spitting up which equals wardrobe changes LoL