Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

9.09.2008

37 Weeks...

I only have 2 1/2 weeks of work left...seems unreal! The temp that is coming in while I'm on maternity leave starts Monday (if we've found the right person by then). It just all seems to be happening too fast! I'm not ready. Her room looks like a tornado went through...I'm just so tired when I get home, the last thing I want to do is hang things up, organize things, or just be on my feet in general. I really just want to curl up on the couch and watch my shows on DVR...it's much more relaxing!! I have a shower at work tomorrow, and one at Tony's church on Saturday. My mom and Andrew will be down Friday night, so at least I'll have her here to help me put that stuff away Saturday afternoon and Sunday. But I need to at least put away the stuff from the last shower before they get here...that gives me two days. I guess I need to step it up!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One thing I can be thankful for is how great I feel. I never imagined I would still feel this good at 37 weeks! I can only hope the next 3-4 weeks are this comfortable! I haven't had any Braxton Hicks contractions, haven't had any trouble falling (or staying) asleep, am only getting up once (on the rare night twice) a night to pee. This has been way easier than I could have imagined! I hope labor and delivery go this smoothly!

0 comments: